This chicken wings curry and rice speaks for itself, try it to listen to what it says 😋
- 400g Basmati rice
- 6dl of water
- 4 large fresh garlic
- 2 pcs of cinnamon stick
- 4 pcs of fresh lemongrass
- 2 tbsp of curry
- 1kg of fresh chicken wings
- 100g of raisins
- 1pc of Chinese cabbage/lettuce
- 1 handful of fresh coriander
- 1pc of chili green pepper
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 100g of cashew nuts
TIP: If you have frozen chicken wings, put them in the fridge in the morning and they will be thawed by noon!
- Finely chop the garlic, chili, lemongrass and cashews nuts.
- Fry the chicken wings and curry in oil in a large saucepan. Add garlic, salt, lemongrass, raisins, cashews, cinnamon stick, rice and water. Cook covered for 10 minutes.
- While this cooks, finely chop the Chinese cabbage, green chili. You mix this in just before serving.
- Take out the cinnamon stick, serve and enjoy a delicious curry!