Beef stew is a classic Sunday dinner, this one goes perfectly with fresh delicious vegetables.
- 200ml of sour cream
- 600ml of water
- 600g of tenderloin steak
- 1pc of yellow onion
- 1pc of beef soup broth
- 2tbsp of butter and margarine
- 3pcs of normal size carrots
- 250g of aroma mushrooms
- 1pc of fresh broccoli
- Peel and cook the potatoes.
- Put sour cream, water and the contents of the soup in a saucepan and bring to boil while stirring. Let it simmer, stirring occasionally - for 10 minutes.
- Fry the steak strips in small portions in a hot pan with a little butter, several times. Cool the pan between each portion with a little water and pour it into the pot in step 2.
- Clean the onion and divide it into boats. Sauté the onion in a medium-hot pan with butter. Cut carrots into slices and place in the pan, let them get a little color before onions and carrots are added to the casserole dish. Quickly fry the mushrooms and keep it in the pot.
- Add the meat and simmer for a few minutes until the meat is tender.
- Divide the broccoli into small bouquets, boil them lightly and pour off the water. Mix in the beef stew and let them absorb the good taste from the sauce.
Serve the delicious stew with boiled potatoes and cranberry jam(optional).