This is a classic and famous Indian curry. It packs the perfect combination of rich spices and delicious chicken flavors. This is how you achieve a perfect on-the-go dish, without compromising on taste.
- 300g of rice
- 600g of fresh chicken fillet
- 2tbsp of cooking oil
- 1pc of butter chicken sauce
- 2pcs of naan bread
- 200ml of natural yogurt
- 20g of fresh coriander
- 55g of cashew nuts
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Prepare rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Divide chicken into pieces and fry in a pan with a little oil for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add the butter chicken sauce and cook according to the instructions on the package. Let it warm through.
- Meanwhile, prepare naan bread according to the instructions on the package.
- Coarsely chop coriander and cashews.
Serve the butter chicken with naan bread, rice and yogurt. Top with coarsely chopped coriander and cashews.
Enjoy with your family