Try this full-bodied and creamy chicken dish. This is a dish your whole family is bound to fall in love with. Such a lovely dinner!
- 400g of tagliatelle (or regular spaghetti)
- 4pcs of fresh chicken fillet
- 1tsp of sea salt
- 1tsp of pepper
- 1tsp of paprika spice
- 2tbsp of butter and margarine
- fresh garlic
- 1pc of fresh broccoli
Divide the broccoli into small bouquets and finely chop the garlic.
- Wipe the chicken fillets with a paper towel and season with salt, pepper and paprika. Fry in butter on high heat for a few minutes on each side. Turn down the heat, add the finely chopped garlic and cook for 7-8 minutes under the lid.
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package. The last minutes you put in the broccoli bouquets. Save approx. 100ml of the boiling water (this you will use at the very end)
- While the pasta is cooking, make the cheese sauce; Melt butter in a saucepan and add flour. Stir well and dilute with milk until you have a lump-free sauce. Add grated parmesan and spices and mix until the cheese melts. Divide the chicken into slices and mix into the cheese sauce together with pasta, pasta water and broccoli.
Serve with extra parmesan and a little parsley!