This is the perfect recipe if you want to make a luxurious-feeling meal to impress your friends or family. It is very impressive, yet, so simple to make. I learnt this recipe from a friend when he made it on my sister's birthday. It has since become a favourite.
Not to worry, if salmon is too pricey it can be substituted with any fish fillet.
- Salmon / any fish fillet. (Smoked or fresh)
For the herbs:
I know these herbs can be confusing at times, so here is a visual representation of them.
- In a cooking pot pour warm water and add the pasta. Stir in a tablespoon of butter and salt to taste.
- Once the pasta is ready drain the water in a colander and garnish with chopped dill.
- In a skillet heat the butter till it melts add salt, chives, tarragon and parsley cook until pungent.
- Toss in the Salmon or fish fillet and let it cook for about 6 minutes.
- Once the fish is cooked, cover it with cream and let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Take it off the cooker and garnish with parsley.
That's it! Serve and enjoy!🍲
If you try out this recipe let me know in the comments below.