A quick soup with noodles, spicy yellow curry, coconut milk and sweet corn. The combination makes the soup tasty and full-bodied.
- 500ml water
- 1pc vegetable broth
- 250g rice noodles
- 150g sugar peas
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1pc of yellow curry paste
- 340g of corn kernels
- 0.5 tsp of sea salt
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1pc of fresh chives
- Wash and cut sugar peas lengthwise. Strain the corn, if canned.
- Boil water and vegetable broth cubes in a small saucepan with a lid.
- Grate the rice noodles in half, put in the boiling broth water and simmer for approximately 3 minutes.
- Strain the noodles into another pot so that you take care of the broth water. Set the noodles aside.
- Put coconut milk and curry in the pot with the broth water and bring to boil. Mix in sugar peas and corn. Cook for approximately 1 minute. Add salt and lemon juice.
- Put the rice noodles in serving bowls and pour in the soup. Top with finely chopped chives and serve.