Whether you are short on time or want to put together something quick and easy for family dinner, this classic and quick pasta dish is guaranteed to appeal to you and your wallet.
- 300g Santa Maria pasta
- 3pcs normal size carrots
- 400g minced meat
- 1pc tomato sauce
- 80g parmesan
- Cook pasta according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash, clean and grate the carrot on the coarse side of a grater.
- Fry the minced meat suitably in a large pot that holds the entire dish. Add carrot and mix in pasta sauce. Let it simmer for a few minutes until it is thoroughly heated.
- Pour off the pasta water and add the cooked pasta to the pot. Mix well.
- Top with grated parmesan and serve.