Enjoy this creamy pumpkin curry soup. Serve with rice and top with coarsely chopped coriander.
- 400g of pumpkin butternut
- 3tbsp of red curry paste
- 250ml of coconut milk
- 500g whole grains grains
- 2 fresh coriander
- 2tbsp of olive oil
- Clean the pumpkin and divide it into small cubes. Heat oil in a deep frying pan, add the cubes and fry for a few minutes.
- Add red curry and mix well.
- Add coconut milk and water, and stir well. Bring to boil, turn down the heat and put on the lid . Let it simmer until the pumpkin is tender, approximately. 15-20 minutes.
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.