Try this delicious mix of spicy chicken and sweet mango. A healthy and quick to fix an everyday meal.
- 1Kg rice
- 600g of shredded chicken
- 20g of chicken spice mix
- 5 tbsp of ketchup
- 200g of broccoli
- 1 mango
- 1 red onion
- 1 pc of lime
- 55g cashew nuts
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees hot air. (An alternative to oven, you can use a non-stick pan to crispy fry the chicken on medium heat)
- Prepare rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Have a piece of baking paper on a baking tray. Put the chicken strips in a pile in the middle of the tray. Mix in spices and ketchup. Spread them out and bake in the oven for approximately 10 minutes. Collect the extra sauce in the tray in a bowl.
- Clean, and the chop broccoli and mango into pieces.
- Peel, finely chop and rinse the red onion in cold water. Mix in with lime juice and grated lime peel.
- When the rice is done, cook broccoli for approximately 1 minute. Put them in a colander and rinse with cold water for approximately 10 seconds. Let it drain.
- Put the rice in bowls, top with chicken, fruit and vegetables. Add the extra sauce from the chicken you collected from the oven.
Serve sticky chicken with mango and broccoli. Top with coarsely chopped cashews.
Tips from the chefs:
- It is important to have a high temperature in the oven so that the sauce settles on the chicken. It is equally important to spread the chicken well over the baking tray so that it is cooked evenly, and the strips get as much contact with the heat as possible.